Livonia Tool & Laser
Livonia Tool & Laser began from humble beginnings in 1943. Started by Irv Harris in the garage behind his house in Livonia, Michigan, making Harris trailers for the military. Then moving to Litchfield, Michigan, in 1978 in to a 25,000 sq ft facility making stacking caps and targets for the material handling industry. This 3rd generation family owned company has grown to over 200,000 sq ft of manufacturing and fabrication space.
Over the last six decades Livonia Tool & Laser has built its reputation and sales with uncompromising customer service. As the company has grown, one thing has always remained constant: Our customer is our greatest asset.
Livonia Tool History
- Started in 1943 in Livonia, Mi. building Harris Trailers
- Moved to Litchfield, Mi in 1978 becoming the leading provider of stacking caps and targets to the material handling rack & basket industries
- An expansion of 25,000 in the early 90’s has continued to todays’ 178,000 sq ft of fabrication and a 50,000 sq ft laser building
- Certified 100% veteran owned
- ISO 9001-2015 certified
- ITAR compliant
- Made in the USA
- Concept to completion capabilities
Our mission is to design, fabricate and deliver on-time, high-quality fabrication, stamping and laser-cut products through innovation, sustainability, and communication.